Mill Hill Lane, Brockham, Surrey
The Hollies is nestled in the beautiful village of Brockham and we believe we have created highly desirable cottage style homes, yet with all the modern conveniences that will appeal to both young and old!
These lovely properties have been decorated in neutral tones with painted internal doors and skirting, pale grey walls, and carpets with luxury wood effect vinyl to the hallway, kitchen and WC.
All the houses at The Hollies have private gardens, private parking and the development benefits from visitor parking bays.
- Floor coverings
- Hallway, Kitchen and WC – luxury vinyl flooring
- Lounge, stairs and bedrooms – luxury carpet
- Bathrooms – ceramic tiling.
- Home automation
- BT/Data points to all principal rooms. Master BT point located in living area. Further rooms hard wired for internet access
- HD compatible TV points throughout
- Design by Specialist Kitchen Solutions a range of individual soft close cabinetry and drawers with Quartz work tops and up stands
- 1.5 bowl sink & drainer
- Full range of integrated Siemens and CDA appliances including: Multi-function Single Oven, microwave oven, induction hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer dryer, extractor.
- Utility/ Laundry Room – plots 1,2 & 6
- Design by Specialist Kitchen Solutions a range of individual cabinetry
- Washing machine
- Dryer or Washing machine/dryer
- Sink & drainer
Bathrooms & Cloakroom
- Duravit white sanitary ware
- Crosswater taps and showers
- Duravit cabinetry
- De-mister pads behind mirrors
- Electric Towel rails
- Shaver point
- Double glazed aluminium windows
- Worcester boiler
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Slim panel radiators to 1st and 2nd floors
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms
- LED down lighting to kitchens and bathrooms
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke alarms fitted throughout
- Outdoor tap
- Outdoor power point
- The properties at The Hollies are covered by a 10 year ICW warranty
The Hollies, Mill Hill Lane, Brockham, Surrey
Brockham is centrally located between Dorking and Reigate and is highly regarded in the area, with its picturesque Green, famous Bonfire night, shops, pubs, Church, school, doctor’s surgery and veterinary centre. The village website identifies many of the clubs, societies and local facilities.
Dorking and Reigate market town centres offer major supermarkets, leisure centres, theatres, cinemas and main line stations connecting to London Victoria, London Waterloo and Reading.
The area is particularly well known for the surrounding countryside which is ideal for walking, riding and outdoor pursuits at nearby Box Hill and Leith Hill National Trust areas. Brockham lies at the foot of the North Downs, with an impressive selection of period homes, beautiful church and is situated in part of the Surrey Hills area of outstanding natural beauty.